SLHS Booster Club
South Lake All Sports Boosters
Chair: Rhonda Gregoire
Co-Chair: Mark Naylor
Treasurer: Debbie Smith
Secretary: Nayla McCarty
Sponsorship: Brett D'Aoust
Membership: Laural Krull and Heather Kelly
*NEXT MEETING IS ON 3/11 AT 6:00 PM IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM IN THE MAIN OFFICE*
General Information: The goal of South Lake All Sports Booster is to provide the athletic program the support they need to enrich the high school educational experience for all SLH students. The goal of SLASB is to provide funding to support quality athletic programs at SLHS, promote attendance at all SLHS sporting events and to build school spirit within the student body. South Lake All Sports Boosters is a group of volunteers who support the athletes and athletic programs at South Lake High School.
Become a South Lake All Sports Booster member today!
All Inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can mail your membership application to:
South Lake All Sports Booster
15600 Silver Eagle Road
Groveland, FL 34736
Duties of Officers of the All Sports Booster Club
ARCTICLE V – Duties of Officers
Section 5.01 Chairperson.
1. Shall be the principal executive officer of the Booster Club;
2. Shall preside over all of the activities of the Booster Club;
3. Shall be a member of the Executive Board and, when present, shall preside at all meetings of the Executive Board and all meetings of the general membership;
4. Act as spokesperson for the Booster Club;
5. Act as a second authorized check signatory; and
6. Investigate any complaints.
Section 5.02 Vice Chairperson.
1. Shall in the absence of the Chairman, perform the duties of the Chairman;
2. Shall perform such other duties as are assigned by the Chairman or the Executive Board;
3. Fundraising; and
4. Act as a second authorized check signatory.
Section 5.03 Secretary.
1. Shall keep the minutes of the proceedings of the general membership and the Executive Board;
2. Shall prepare agenda for general membership and Executive Board meetings;
3. Shall post agenda and minutes of meetings on web-site;
4. Shall see that all notices are duly given in accordance with these By-laws, including meeting invitations and reminders;
5. Shall perform all duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as may be assigned by the Chairman or the Executive Board; and
6. Act as a second authorized check signatory.
Section 5.04 Treasurer.
1. Shall have charge of and be responsible for all funds of the Booster Club in accordance with the Booster Club’s financial policies;
2. Shall receive and give receipts for monies due and payable to the Booster Club from all sources and shall deposit such funds within two (2) business days in such banks or other organizations as are selected by the Executive Board;
3. Shall make disbursements as authorized by budget as approved, or amended, by the Executive Board;
4. Shall submit a monthly written financial report (bank statement, accounts payable and accounts receivable) to Executive Board and school administration;
5. Shall submit an annual written report in accordance with School Board policy;
6. Set-up and organize sub-accounts for each sport; and
7. Act as the primary authorized check signatory.
Section 5.05 Membership Chairperson.
1. Shall coordinate all membership drives;
2. Shall track volunteer meeting attendance and fundraising participation; and
3. Maintain master mailing list.
Section 5.06 Sponsorship Director.
1. Shall coordinate corporate and individual sponsorships;
2. Establish sponsorship program; and
3. Shall act as liaison between sponsors and Executive Board.
Section 5.07 Community Outreach Director.
2. Public Relations; and
3. Press Releases.