Dual Enrollment - LSSC
Students interested in dual enrolling at Lake Sumter State College (LSSC) must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 3.0 un-weighted cumulative GPA, 3.5 un-weighted GPA for early admission
- Meet post secondary readiness exam requirement with passing score (PERT, SAT, ACT, or a combination)
- Students MUST pass all three (math, reading, and writing) sections to meet the testing requirement
- Please see the link below for more information from the district.
Link to Lake Sumter State College Dual Enrollment information page:
PERT Study Guide
Is there anything else I need to know?
- Students currently taking AP Language or AP Literature should be advised that they cannot drop the course mid-year for dual enrollment in ENC 1101 or ENC 1102.
- First-time DE students are limited to enrolling in two courses at LSSC in their first semester.