Need your high school transcript?
High school transcripts can be requested at any time from any one of our guidance secretaries. Please note that we must have a written, signed request in order to release transcripts. Here are the steps to requesting your transcript:
- Fill out a Transcript Request Form. You can download this form via the link below, or you can pick one up in person at the school. Transcript Request Form.
- Transcripts are free to currently-enrolled students. The cost for past graduates is $2.00 for each transcript requested (cash or money order only).
- You may call ahead to request a transcript; however you will be asked to present a transcript request form or to fill one out upon arrival.
- Once processed, you will receive your transcript in an officially-sealed South Lake High School envelope to mail to your school/organization of choice.
Note: Due to weight differences among individual transcripts, check with your local post office to ensure accurate postage when you mail your transcript.
- Students who graduated from a Lake County High School during or prior to 1994 must contact Student Services to obtain their transcript. You may reach student services at (352) 742-6920.