Mr. Davis’ Distance Learning Plan
Courses: Executive Internship, DIT, and Peer Counseling
Digital Platform: Executive Internship and DIT (Pd. 6) will use through Google Classroom; Peer Counseling (Pd. 6) will the Edgenuity Platform.
- Attendance: Log in daily (M-F) to complete classwork. Students using Google Classroom check posts and answer daily question. Students using Edgenuity I will check your session log to verify you worked each day. You will receive participation points for answering the daily question/working in Edgenuity. I will contact your parent/guardian to check on you if the daily question/Edgenuity work has not been completed during a 3 day period.
- Technology: If you are having technology issues please let me know as soon as possible (see below for ways to contact me).
o Contact the HELP DESK at (352) 253-6714 for any password, ClassLink, or Skyward issues
- Communication: If you need clarification, ask! The only way distance learning works is if you communicate your needs to me. Communication is the KEY to SUCCESS during this time.
- Grading: Post and grade assignments regularly and provide feedback to the students.
o Provide clear expectations on all assignments
- Communication: Communicate with students/parents/guardians directly when needed.
- Access: Be available to answer questions and help students with content.
- Email: DavisR5@lake.k12.fl.us
- Phone number (through Google Voice): (352) 462-1250
o I will be available to answer calls M-F 9am-12pm (noon)
o Please use email if it is not during this time. If you or a parent/guardian needs to speak with me at a different time we can use email to set a time to talk.
- TypingClub: https://davis-slhs.typingclub.com
- Google Classroom: all have been invited to join and it should show when you open Google Classroom. If it is not there please join.
- Ex. Intern/DIT – rgl5v3e
- Peer Counseling – srt72ul
- Google Meets:
This is how I will meet with you virtually, face to face, for individual instruction or group lessons if needed. Links for these meetings will be posted in Google Classroom.